Byington Group members maintain Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Love Field Homeland Security Clearance as part of their management of environmental regulatory compliance for fixed-based operator (FBO) facilities at the Dallas Love Field Airport. Over the last 15 years, we have provided assistance to ExxonMobil Corporate Aircraft Group, MLT Development Company, and Business Jet Center. We deliver results that are consistent, reliable, and have proven invaluable in achieving compliance while working toward continuous improvement.
A few of the projects we have completed for Dallas Love Field Airport Business Aviation clients include:
- Annual and Quarterly Environmental, Health, and Safety auditing.
- Development and implementation of a Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP), independent of the co-located permittees associated with the Dallas Love Field Airport SWPPP; to include filing Industrial Storm Water Notice of Intent (NOI), annual environmental training, and interaction with State and City regulators.
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) Plan development, implementation, and annual training.
- Oversight of Underground Storage Tank (UST) operations, monitoring of monthly automatic tank gauging (ATG) and reconciliation, and Registration/Self-Certification; annual Class A & B UST certification and training, and interaction with State and City regulatory inspectors.
- Tier 2 reporting, Source Reduction and Waste Minimization; routine waste handling and profiling, monitoring, storage, and shipping of waste streams.
- TCEQ Air Emissions program Permits-by-Rule (PBR).
- Forensic investigation at adjacent leaking petroleum storage tank (LPST) sites.
- Preparation and implementation of a Contaminated Materials Management Plan for construction of a new hangar.
- Specialized industrial hygiene projects.
At Byington Group, we believe successful outcomes in today’s complex regulatory environment mean that prevention is more important than mitigation.